Individual Health & Financial Products
- Financial Services – Financial products for individuals and families including life insurance, fixed annuities, disability insurance, mutual funds and IRAs.
- Fixed Annuities – Fixed Annuities are a type of insurance contract where an insurance company makes a series of guaranteed payments in exchange for a sum of money at the outset of the contract; some fixed annuities will provide for a payment plan over time to build up the annuity lump sum. This type of investment instrument can help stabilize investment income, defer taxes on investment earnings, and is often part of a financial strategy for retirees or those contemplating retirement. Because of the guaranteed income stream provided by the fixed annuity, the insurance company, rather than the insured (annuity owner), takes the investment risk.
- Life and Disability Insurance (Individual) – Life insurance is an essential part of any financial program. A variety of policies and limits can be used to pay off a mortgage, cover future education expenses, fund a business buy-sell agreement and more. The type of policy and limits you need will depend on your financial goals.Disability insurance is just as essential. A study performed by the American Council of Life Insurers showed that a 35 year old is six times more likely to be disabled than die before they are 65. Disability policies can be tailored to supplement employer benefits, provide benefits to the self-insured, or to fund a business disability buy-sell agreement.
- Life Insurance (Individual) – Life insurance is an essential part of any financial program. A variety of policies and limits can be used to pay off a mortgage, cover future education expenses, fund a business buy-sell agreement and more. The type of policy and limits you need will depend on your financial goals.
- Long Term Care Insurance – America’s population is aging and many of us may find our assets at risk as we struggle to pay the costs of daily living assistance during periods of serious illness or disability. These costs are not covered by traditional health policies or Medicare. For some, Long Term Care Insurance may be the best alternative.
- Medical Insurance – Medical Insurance removes the risk of potentially catastrophic financial loss due to unexpected illness or injury. Apply online and get protection as soon as the next day.